1.23.2008

briefly


I know it's been a while since I've posted. Traveling to San Diego for the marathon was so much more exhausting than I thought it would be, even though I did absolutely nothing; it seems the medication is affecting me quite strongly. But it's all good. I'll be posting loads of pictures from the race and all sorts of other recent and fabulous things soon. I just wanted to let you all know that you haven't been forgotten. The blogging seems to really have stuck with me this time...

Anyway, I just developed my first roll of Holga pictures. They weren't quite as exciting as I may have hoped, but I greatly enjoyed a few. The one above is my most favorite. It's a dear, cozy spot on our porch that just calls out for a sit with a book and a cup of tea. It looks a bit lonesome in the shot above, but it seems like the whole roll is a bit that way. Anyway, there will be a legitimate update soon, my friends.

Heart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think it is a lovely shot.