1.07.2008

i heart my allen clan

I adore my in-laws so very much. They are warm and generous and kind and love their boys+wives so very much. We rarely get to be all together, so our early Christmas was lovely and exhausting this year. I drove down to the desert and back within a 48 hour period. Ca-razy! But so worth it. I was able to spend oodles of time with my very wonderful nephew-number-one, Layton. He is sweet and adorable and snuggley and my brother and sister in-law are excellent parents. I took manymanymany pictures, hoping to get some great ones to send the new little family. Unfortunately one of the most frustrating tragedies happended as I downloaded them. My computer decided to EAT around 250 pictures. 250 PICTURES!! Bah. The really irritating thing is that they're partway there... I can see them as I scroll, but as soon as I stop they disappear. Tragic. Here are some of my rescued ones though. Enjoy!





No comments: