9.16.2008

here begins the deep

I have begun the deep clean of the house. Because of how my brain works and actually having a job, this project takes place over several days and is mostly done at night. Also, because I am a procrastinator, my spring cleaning happens in September. Of course. I am EXCITED to show you pictures when it is done! Which is not yet!

So I am instead going to show you pictures of the creatures who have spent the last two and a half days laying on their bellies in the living room and very little else.




Bella and Moses: the Monochromatic Odd Couple.

*for clarification: Moses is my friend Andrea's rescue dog. A big ol' special needs labradoodle who spent a few nights with us while she was away for work. He is sweet and fun and friends with Bella.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who on earth is MOSES?!?!!?
other than a very entertainingly looking creature!

if you could see my house.... i fired my housekeeper a while back. we are all suffering.

xo
mum

Trisha said...

You've inspired me, Heidi.

I've been trying to find the motivation to clean our house for WEEKS! So, after reading your post, I at least made my cleaning "TO DO" list...which is always at least a good start for me. We'll see if I actually check anything off of it this time!

...I miss you! :(

Unknown said...

heh, he is pretty dang cute. looks so serious though, as does Bella, always.....

xo

trinity said...

Jordan was munchin on some Dino Chicken Nuggets...thought of you.