9.14.2008

visual update

Since I abandoned the blog for most of the summer I thought it would be nice to have a visual update of the Fun Times In The Life Of H. You can always see the oodles of other photos I've taken here, but these are a few of my editorial favorites.

Kit completed here second marathon in one year. We cheered and made signs. She is amazing.


Went down south to see the family and Mickey Mouse. Happy birthday mum, hallo to Mickey, beach family is neat.


Ransom women (Great Aunt Evangeline, Susan, and Grandma Esther) are incredible. And some of my favorites. Maybe someday I can be that remarkable.


Nephew number two made it into the world! Huge and Handsome and Hairy! Chris thought he looked most like Joe. Hah.


My Uncle Bernie is ridiculously talented and we got to be reminded of it a fabulous winery show with favorite friends Dave and Leslie. Thank you thank you thank you.



Good friends got engaged! Woo-hoo for the man side of the 12! We are seriously wrangling the most awesome husbands. Anyone who feels that The Get-Up Kids' farewell show is a life-priority is dang good in my book.


Middle brother came to visit! Surprise afternoon! Scootering and sweet potato fries! Climbing stump trees!


He brought the amazing, red-headed girl! Cute and woodsy! Smart and fun!


The monster dog is a little high-maintenance right now. Chewing bald spots. Being barky. Missing her camp kids. Also pictured, Joey's new 57 GMC truck. More on that later.


Painted for wonderful becoming-friends Jack and Nancy. I am excited about next summer just for a dinner with them.


Last night we were invited to a small dinner party with another set of becoming-friends who are just incredible. We celebrated their dying oak tree and talked about communal living and art and ethical photography and being brave and smelled old books. This part of the year is my most favorite.

No comments: