2.19.2008

garage



We have a fabulous little cabin in the woods that I love very much. One of my favorite new parts of it is our garage; which we recently cleaned and organized within an inch of its very old life. This is our new studio space. To which we proudly give a hearty "wahoo!!" It is a hundred million times easier to create when there is a space in which to do so.

This is the beginning of my inspiration board. It makes me happy in my bones.



Piles of paint now have a place to live.



Baskets of organized fabric are so wonderful.



During the creative process, the disaster takes over. And yes, that's Harry Potter on the laptop. My coolness is overwhelming.




I'm excited to see what this new space brings! Hope you all are well!

Heart!

2 comments:

Kit said...

wwwaaaahooooo. i can't wait to join you there in the summers. to create. to be inspired. to breathe. i love this. it is ooozing you.

Bill Chiaravalle said...

i love your new studio!

Bill