2.07.2008

loose raisins



I have been trying to be a grownup this afternoon and figure out how to deal with insurance messiness when we've moved too many times to remember where the packet is. Because it is a gorgeous day, I sat on the porch with celery and rice cakes and peanut butter and raisins and decided to be happy instead of moldy and blue while I worked. Then I took some pictures. Which made it all a zillion times better.

Bella played over-the-railing fetch with me while we aired out the house.



These are my favorite shoes. They are falling to pieces because I wear them nearly every day, but I think it makes them that much more wonderful.



Also, yesterday was a perfect mathematical sentence! Hooray! We've only 7 of them this year, so enjoy them while they last!

3 comments:

chantbiebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chantbiebs said...

raisins and peanut butter and rice cakes make me think of you huddled in your "den" in sweden

Unknown said...

i am glad you had a splendid time in the freshness of the air. it sounds nice (o;

hi bella, you are cute and so good at fetch!